– 1 ½ cup of raw walnuts ( put ½ aside)
– 1 cup of raw almonds
– 2 cups of pitted Medjool dates
– ¾ cup of cocoa powder (unsweetened)
– 2 tbsp of cacao nibs
– ¼ tsp of sea salt (Himalayan salt)
– ¼ of raw almond milk (home made)
– ½ cup of cocoa powder (unsweetened)
– 2 Tbsp coconut oil
– 2 Tbsp of Raw organic Agave nectar
- Place 1 cup walnuts and almonds in the food processor and process until it has a ‘flour’ texture
- Add the cocoa powder and sea salt and process again. Transfer to a pan and set aside.
- Add the dates to the food processor. Remove and set aside
- Add nuts and cocoa powder back to the food processor and drop the dates (from step 3) while processing the mixture in the food processor. Process until a dough consistency is achieved.
- Add the brownie to a parchment paper by spreading it out. Add the ½ walnuts remaining and the cacao nibs. Distribute evenly.
- Put the parchment paper (eventually placed on a dish) in the freezer while you are working on the ganache.For the GANACHE
- Add the almond milk to a bowl. Add the cocoa powder and mix together.
- Add the Raw organic Agave nectar and the coconut oil. Mix together. Set in the fridge for 10mn
- Remove the brownies from the freezer, add the ganache on top (distribute evenly) and place back in the freezer for 10mn.
You can store this in the fridge at all times and take out when you are ready to eat them.